Thursday, August 26, 2010

Robert Pattinson in “ELLE” Magazine Japan - September 2010 (Scans and Translation)



Translation

Gorgeous vampire is the shy 24 year-old
“They are screaming for Edward, not to myself. Then it is easier to take all the hysteria.”


Q: Isn’t it tough to be followed by Paparazzi anywhere you go?
Rob: I guess I should relax and think “It’s only a pictures taken and posted to tabloids.” and let it go.To tell you the truth, surrounded by 50 Paparazzis 24/7 is really tough. And I have a bad habit to react them with nasty face; I should come up with better look for paparazzi photos by now. Laughs.I am always thankful to my family and close friends; they never change their attitude toward me. They keep me to the ground. Some of them haven’t even seen “Twilight” movies yet! So relieving!

Q: What attract you about Edward?
Rob: That he is sincerely modest.

Q: You’ve been con stant working. Don’t you want to have a break?
Rob: Not really. If you go on vacation, it is just another cause of more paparazzi photos, anyway. So, I’ll keep working until they get tired of following me; it should be soon over in next few years, I guess.

Scans and Translation | Via Thinking Of Rob

6 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

Rob, Edward is modest just like u.

behnaz said...

tnx so much

papagáj said...

@Iluvthemovies
ITA:-)
If nothing changes Rob will fill a gap in the market for modesty for the next ten or more years.
I'm sure about it.

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

ROB always better than anyone else i've ever seen in the film industry... can't compare

@Mrs.Deen where r u darling. hope u r ok, just too busy :)
get ur msn when u get the chance plz or we will beg..we've done it b4 and we r not ashamed :D

Mrs.Deen said...

All of you are so right Rob is so modest and I really do think he has so much of Edward qualities...If he ever read these he has to know that we love him not his Edward character....Everyone is screaming for you darling not Edward...but we are so glad you have head on your shoulders and feet firmly planted on the ground..Be that way we love you for who you are...you are so modest and humble and your shyness reminds me of my brother so I will never ever forget you..I pour all my love to you as I don't have my brother any more....

@yaelfica, I am here darling...I am fine ..thank you for caring both you and @lluvthemovies...I miss everyone. As i mentioned on another thread I am not techno savy..I will get on it this weekend ...can't wait...

Lots of love to my favs...

Jennifer said...

"They are screaming for Edward..."

Oh Rob...you really have no idea, do you? ;) *sigh* Only makes you all the more attractive! Damn!!!