Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kellan Talks About Being On Set With Rob and Kristen


Tell me what it’s like on set with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

Really fun, we have so many inside jokes now and again we don’t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we’re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it’s like a great family reunion. I can’t wait. I really can’t wait. I don’t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can’t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories.

Do you keep in touch with your co-stars outside of filming?

Yes, that’s the really cool thing about acting. You build these friendships and anytime you can spend time with a person for months, and hours on set, you really learn a lot about someone. And you’re going to be there for a while you might as well make some best friends out of it. It’s a dream to be in an industry that’s very fickle and to find friendships.

You start filming in the fall?

Yes, I believe we might start rehearsals in September – fight training – and then I think start production in November until March. In Vancouver and Baton Rouge.


And about filming a music video with Hilary Duff

"I’m not like that stud in all those music videos who has the nice Rob Pattinson hair – but I have dimples"

Source | Via

7 comments:

FJ_SA said...

please vote for rob....

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/10/sexy-beast-quarterfinals-twilight-v-terminator/

twilightnan said...

@FJ-SA,I have voted today ,I tried to vote again but was told my vote was already counted..any idea when this is finishing?

rdrumm5 said...

Why fight training?

Iluvthemovies said...

@twilightnan, from another site I read 48 more hours, and he has pulled ahead, and yes you are correct we are unable to vote again once we have voted. That is an encouraging sign, I knew once the charge was lit we would all be there to see him through to the finish line. Have sweet dreams, and Hugs to all my favs.

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@FJ-SA tks for the link i've been votting like crazy!;)

@koolerdrumm yeah i was asking myself the same question.. maybe to get a better bod??? ha or maybe for bella's training MELISSA has something "new" she wants to share in BD?? :\ dk..

papagáj said...

fight training...?
oh yeah
that's our Kellan/Emmet
always ready;)

Mrs.Deen said...

All my favs are here....

I voted too....thank you for the link....My computer is back up hooray....

Love you all