Monday, August 9, 2010

Inside the Teen Choice Awards: Taylor Hotter Than Rob, Rob Doesn't Care


When you watch the Teen Choice Awards on Fox tonight get ready for the Taylor Lautner show.

The New Moon star wins big, accepting three awards on stage, even beating out Robert Pattinson for Choice Male Hottie (who won last year with Megan Fox) and Choice Movie Actor Fantasy.

So was their any bitter blood between the costars who were seated next to each other? And how did Kristen Stewart's absence affect the show?

First off, Taylor and Rob couldn't have been more supportive. Or couldn't care less, you decide. After losing Choice Hottie not even 30 seconds went by before he looked super happy deep into convo and laughing with Ashley Greene.

You know what that means, right? Get ready for the tabloid rumor mill to start.

Whenever Lautner won, Rob would clap and smile and touch his hair reminding us why he's still our choice hottie, and when Pattinson won for Choice Movie Actor in the drama category for Remember Me, Lautner was the first to slap him a low five on the way to the podium.

"It's great to win something outside of Twilight," R.Pattz told the audience during his acceptance speech.

Even though it looks as if it was all about Team Jacob last night, Rob and Kristen got theirs too.

They won for Choice Movie Chemistry and Choice Movie Liplock. Stewart also won for Choice Movie Actress Fantasy. Had K.Stew been there a source that worked on the awards show told us it would have "completely changed" which awards they decided to air on TV.

Bummer Kristen had to work. Plus, we have a feeling Rob wouldn't have looked so bored during the 2 1/2 hour taping!

"[Rob] was seated next to Taylor and Ashley, but since they won awards early on, they were running all over the Gibson Amphitheater," a source seated next to them tells us. "When they weren't there Rob was basically sitting alone. Taking pictures with fans was the most interaction he had with anyone else. He just sprawled out on the couch with his legs up during the show and kept to himself."

Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed were busy chatting amongst themselves down the couch a few feet away.

Who knew these two were such besties? Jackson called Nik one of his "best friends in the world" on the carpet yesterday, talking about how the two were just at the batting cages together last week.

Oh, and if you're wondering why all the inside goss is strictly Twilight, it's because these were the only celebs in there until the end!

After Chace Crawford, Leighton Meester, the Kardashians, Vampire Diaries cast and any other winners and presenters were finished in their category they all jetted off into their awaiting cars as soon as they were done. The New Moon cast had to stay to accept the last award of the night.

E! Online

12 comments:

SmittenWithRob said...

I wonder why eonline would ruin the surprise for everyone else? :/ That's kinda weird of them to do, esp. before the show even airs. Anyways,We all know rob could care less about losing choice hottie, he'll always be our fav hottie. Tay can have the teens, I think rob has gotten to the point where he's appealing more to the older fans.....oh yeah, and I had no idea jackson and nikki were so close. I guess nikki had to talk to someone in kristen's absense (not that jackson's anybody's substitute)..

Iluvthemovies said...

I luv Jackson, he is one cool dude. I look forward to see what happens in his career, however, he does not set my pulse racing, my heart beating faster, and stop me from breathing at the sight of him and break out in a sweat even when it is cold and a need to take endless cold showers when Rob appears in stunning form. Of course that is just me, but Rob is not concerned about his hotness or looks. He is a serious, eccentric, adorkable man, who just happens to be fabulously gorgeous and all I want for him is to find success in his film career outside of the Twilight franchise. I want him playing Maxim DeWinter, Jesus Christ Superstar, Holden Caulfied, a romantic comedy that he deems satisfactory to him or even Harold and Maude playing opposite Betty White. That is all I want, is that too much to ask for, I ask you. Enough said.

maaahtwi4ever said...

of course Rob didnt care, i'm sure he was very happy to win vest drama actor do RM, i as so proud of our boy.
Anh Nikki Reed was so damn beautiful,you should see her pics!!

papagáj said...

@Iluvthemovies i couldn't agree more;)I would love to see him playing a complex and ambiguous characters where he can realize his full potential.

Spoiler:

In The Bel Ami is the scene where Georges is faced with painting of Christ and someone says that they look alike.I can imagine how much he could cope with this figure. He has this charisma that attracts millions just like... oh well

Love Rob ,this site and U all
XX

Iluvthemovies said...

@papagaj,
Is this scene in the book or the movie? That will be interesting. I have always wanted to be in casting and I can easily see Rob Jesus, with that beard that I have seen in the Rings of Nibelung and also between films when he lets his beard grow, he looks strikenly like a Christ figure. I really would love to see him to that role.

twilightnan said...

I'm loving all your comments here ladies..@ Iluvthemovies as ever you always seems to expressed the same feelings I have about Rob..never in my life have I felt like this obsession and devotion to an actor..I read this in another site,..we are suffering from'Twilightism'..it said that during the periods of waiting for the two BD sequels 1/2..maybe stephanie may published 'midnight Sun'and perhaps we will be satisfied (No-not even then..we're like Vampires eating TOFU..Never truly satisfied!!)I thought this was an excellent explanations to how we feel about Rob!!hugs and kisses to all my FAVS!!

papagáj said...

@ Iluvthemovies
It is in the book but i didn't read the script so i don't know if they would capture this scene but it seems significant so probably

xx to U all

Iluvthemovies said...

@twilightnan and papagaj,
I just read Gossip Cop and that idiot and I am being nice, Perez Hilton, said some very disparaging remarks against Robert and Kristen. He is one jealous SOB and has no more clout, no one believes him anymore and why people pay homage to him is ridiculous. He who has no name, that is what he will be known to me from now on states that Robert was a sourpuss yesterday on the TCA show. I tell you if He who has no name ever did as much traveling and back to back movies as Robert has done in the past two years, I don't think he would look so happy 24/7. I don't know why I am in a tirade over this he is such an overrated radio personality. I am glad Gossip Cop called him out. I am leaving for the rest of the day. Ladies as always it has been a pleasure commenting with you. I need to go to the doctor and find out why I can't sleep, I wish I could say it is because all I can think about is Rob, but alas that is not true. Hugs to all.

JA said...

@iluvthemovies, don't be bothered by that dirtbag.

rob is probably worried about how he's going to get to Canada without the paps finding out :)

good luck w/ the doc!

twilightnan said...

@ Iluvthemovies,@JA..haha.loved that..dirt bag!..shall I strangle him for u just say the word and I'll send my 'HIT MAN'over..I'm so glad I live in the UK and don't get that Gossip Cop publications,otherwise I'll be upset all the time...let us know if u hear anything about him going to see Kristen..good luck /the doc..it's been a pleasure chatting w/u all,,bye until tomorrow!

papagáj said...

@Iluvthemovies
Don't worry honey about that compost head fat slob arsehole of the world. You could get damage nerve or worse and he'll be fine our hate is his feed so we must stop feed that rust bucket attention seeker.
Yikes...
and i hope you will get rid that insomnia although i don't have choice if i want to be full of fresh Robnews ....damn time zones

XX to U all

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@papagáj "damn time zones" ITA!!

@iluvthemovies so sad that u can't sleep. we live stress-full times so maybe is that...my best vibes for u..

@JA ...actually i would call him MRS. BITTER-MUCH? hehe..but dirtbag i dig too ;D

all the rest of my favs..i'm so sad i didn't get to be here early so we could all chat..kisses :(