Saturday, May 17, 2014

'The Rover' Premiere Dinner during the Cannes Film Festival - Pictures + Video

ETA: Added video at the bottom of the post



imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Twitter Picture

imagebam.com



Twitter Picture

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Stephanie Ritz? :)

vana said...

I hope they had a well earned lovely time. Guy Pearce is so cute.

Unknown said...

@Vana I was just to post the same!!... :D... He's just so cute, and all his photos made me smile... He kind of looked fresh and confident... *sigh*... I might like him as much as I like Robert...

Now, is it me, or Robert's hair is kind of... Ehrm... Sort of... "rooster"-like, for lack of a finer comparison??... Or is it just because his hand was there the whole day??... XD

twmmy said...

Lol @margarita. My son's friends call this hair cockscomb too. To tell the truth, this hair is what i really don't like. Somehow all the boys sport this around me. I had a little argue with my son , he wanted his hair this way - I wanted not this way. So he has now a short hair, without this cockscomb and he is happy with it, I'm not really, because i like him with longer hair.

stratocaster said...

I just gotta say, Guy appeared so worn and so much older in the film ... but shave him and rub in a little moisturizer and he loses 15 years! LOL
Everyone looks great ... *sigh*

stratocaster said...

I just gotta say, Guy appeared so worn and so much older in the film ... but shave him and rub in a little moisturizer and he loses 15 years! LOL
Everyone looks great ... *sigh*