Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uma Thurman Talks About Rob - She didn't see his "bum"



Robert Pattinson will be 'a really serious actor,' Uma Thurman says but she can't confirm or deny reports about his nudity in their movie 'Bel Ami': 'I didn't see his bum once!

Throughout the course of his first few years in the business, Robert Pattinson has had a great run with quality leading ladies. During MTV News' recent live interview with the star, he joked that he has a special place in his heart for working with "hot girls."

When MTV News caught up with one of the "hot" women in question, Uma Thurman, she laughed off the compliment and turned the praise back toward her co-star and his impressive work in their upcoming period drama, "Bel Ami."

"Robert Pattinson is, I think, going to be a really serious actor," Thurman said while promoting her new movie "Ceremony." "I think he's incredibly concrete in his presence on the set and obviously is very handsome. [He] is a very nice person and he's sensitive. He's present. ... He's a really good actor."

Thurman went on to say that while a lot of attention is focused on his attractiveness, he was very professional during filming and held his own with all the women who appear in "Bel Ami."

"Yes, he's extremely dashing, like an old-world movie star," Thurman admitted. "[But] he's got a lot of weight to him. I don't think he was knocked down by all the women they threw at him [during the filming of 'Bel Ami'], which I think is probably lucky for him."

Speaking to Pattinson's comments that we might see a lot of his bum in "Bel Ami," Thurman revealed she was not privy to any RPattz nakedness.

"I didn't see his bum once!" she said, laughing. "So I can't tell you about it. I don't know what happened to him with other characters, I have no idea, to tell you the truth," she said, adding that just because she didn't see it, doesn't mean it won't be in the film. "I haven't seen the film cut together, so there may or may not be Robert's bum."


MTV

8 comments:

twilightnan said...

Uma Thurman is a great actress and it is very sweet of her to say great things about Rob..I hope Bel Ami would get a release date soon,maybe in the Autumn of this year..!

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

hey @twilightnan!! miss u hun!!

and that interview goes to....@iluvthemosvies!! there u have babe..."he's a good actor" hehe

@JA r u with me on this?? xD

Iluvthemovies said...

Hey Yaelfica, you little minx, I never said he was a bad actor, he keeps growing, skillwise I mean. I am going to love seeing him in Cosmopolis because I think that will be such a departure from his other roles, it is so different like "How to Be". Ok my favs hope to talk to you soon. Looking forward to seeing the Country Music Awards and Bel Ami if it is ever released, thank goodness WFE is just around the corner.

Calihi27 said...

Oh my, I absolutely LOVE what Uma said about Rob!!! I love how she talked about his acting and not just how good looking he is. What a fine fine compliment from the talented Uma Thurman! Now can we PLEASE just see something, anything from
Bel Ami?!

twilightnan said...

Hello there!@Yaelfica..missed so much as well!and like @Iluvthemovies and @Calihi27 I can't wait to see Bel Ami..to see Baddie Rob! hugs to all the favs:)

MesmerizedbyRob said...

Waiting on pins and needles...

JA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JA said...

uma looks....different?? @yaelfica, you know i think mr. perfect is perfect :)