Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hal Holbrook talks about meeting Rob


And while Holbrook is constantly looking to the past to inform the future, the “Wall Street” actor still has some interesting run-ins with Hollywood up-and-comers. On the set of his upcoming movie, “Water for Elephants,” Holbrook worked alongside everyone’s favorite vampire — teenage heartthrob Robert Pattinson (of the “Twilight” series).

“I was astonished when I met him, because I met him with a couple friends of mine and the minute I looked at him, I said to him, ‘My God, you look like me as a young man,’” Holbrook said. “Everyone who was with me said, ‘Yeah, he really does.’”


A young Hal Holbrook :)



Source | Via

4 comments:

Glamglass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glamglass said...

Well, if you put a pair of jam jar goggles they look similar!!
Sorry Hal, but you don't have a patch on Rob!

Traveler24 said...

Awww I just love Hal Holbrook :)

Iluvthemovies said...

I think Hal was referring to his hairstyle, however the older Holbrook to me personally shows some of the features of Robert's father. So maybe this was not the best photo to compare him with Rob, either way I adore Mr. Holbrook, he is one those actors that whatever he is in, he makes it a bit better.