Thursday, September 23, 2010

New/old Video from the 'Eclipse' Premiere + Fan Account



I just discovered a video I got of Rob during the Eclipse Premiere when he came to the bleachers side of the Premiere area. It was complete insanity over there. I was standing behind the front row and when Rob, Kristen, and Taylor pulled up people when crazy. A mother standing right near me literally shoved everyone out of the way to push her daughter to the front. While that happened I ended up getting shoved back even further so I gave up and stood on the bleachers. A very kind young girl reach back and grabbed my magazine I wanted signed and said she would get it signed for me. She ended up getting both Rob and Taylor's autograph for me! She disappeared right after so I never got to properly thank you, but she was my Twilight guardian angel for the night. There is some amazing Twilight fans out there, and this fan is example of one of them. At the end of the video you can hear me say "Omg, thank you so much" That's when I discovered my video was running instead of me actually taking pictures.


Thanks,
Arianna


@AwesomeArianna | Via

6 comments:

twilightnan said...

wow! thank u Ariana for sharing ur wonderful experience,the atmosphere must be terrific..to be there w/Rob and see him in person is everyones dream comes true,it is good for u to be with fantastic/good twilight fans who are helpful..we are the best fans int the world,imo:)..I hope I'll be fortunate to be at the premiere night of Breaking Dawn in Nov 2011 maybe in London or in LA..I'm keeping everything cross..hahah..hugs to all my favs:)

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

tks Arianna!! i love tales about fan encounters :D

@twilightnan ITA!! i always say ROB fans r always the best and kindest of fans imo...
ROB has the sweetest soul so we can't be mean to eachother, if we r we r not true fans. :)

hugs to all ROB fans, and the FAVS

OCD56 said...

I totally agree with you Yaelfica! Rob does have the sweetest soul and that is why his fans all love him and wish the best for him. We should not be mean to each other or to people who Rob loves!

ganne said...

I read on another site that Rob owns an island and several sports cars.Does anyone know anything about this

Twilola said...

Thank you Arianna for sharing this great experience. ITA with Twilightnan, Yaelfica and OCD56 in that Rob inspires his fans to be generous and giving to one another because he is the same to us, his fans.
@Twilightnan, imagine that, we are birds of the same feather!! That is just so great. I had the feeling that you were and I was right. Another parallel, my daughter also got me started on this crazy ride but only in April 2010. Is there a way I can chat with you outside of the blogsite? I'd be very happy if I could. Let me know.

Twilola

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@Jela

i just read some of ur comments in another posts and i don't know how i've missed them b4..
u sound really sincere and sweet so i apreciate u being a darling specialy with @twilightnan who is one of our precious FAV...
we r all ROBSESSED,the obvious thing to be if u r not blind, deaf or dead ;) tho even dead ROB CAN and WILL revive u hehe

i hope u can comment more often coz u r good at it.. ;)specially when u agree with me xD kidding...


hugs from the fav from Argentina :D