Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Robert Pattinson Sells for a Record-Breaking $80,000


One lucky fan spent a whopping $80,000 Wednesday to meet Robert Pattinson on the set of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.'

The winner will travel to Vancouver where they'll be hosted at the Four Seasons along with three companions. Then, they'll travel by limo to the 'Breaking Dawn' set, where they'll have a meet and greet with Rob, who portrays hunky vampire Edward Cullen in the hit series.

The prize was offered on www.CharityBuzz.com to raise funds for the GO Campaign, a nonprofit group that supports grassroots projects for orphans and vulnerable children globally. The $80,000 bid is the highest bid ever on CharityBuzz.com.

The fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, will be split into two films to be released on November 18, 2011 and November 16, 2012 respectively.

ET

5 comments:

ssherrill115 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twilightnan said...

OMG!! what a prize!! totally worth it..omg! I would have bid and paid more if I have the means..it a dream prize to greet and meet with The Robert Pattinson of Twilight..it is a top prize, congrats to the winning bid and the charity!!thanks rpl for this post ..hugs to my favs:)

Iluvthemovies said...

@twilightnan, I know if you had the means you would have bid for that man. You sincerely care for him as a son, of course ud I met him, I don't know if I could converse with him, I may be temporaraily incoherent and just be emitting heavy sighs around him, not words, just sighs. Hi to all the favs.

JLC said...

@Ilubthemovies and @twilightnan - So happy to be back on this site, the others were ok, but it was not the same, though it helped to see your comments there. I had not checked this site in quite a while, it was just too sad, imagine my joy in finding it was back up again. I am so happy I am almost not jealous of the person who won this bid.

twilightnan said...

Hello! and welcome back as well @ JLC,..it's nice to see you here as well,we were all over the moon that RPL is back again, thanks to LINDA..anyway I'm sure we will see and read each others comments here, as you can see,.one of my favs is here ..my dearest Iluvthemovies..her comments always makes me laugh..she is right though If have the means I would have bid for that young beautiful man..and she is correct to say that I love him as a son...and I can just imagine Iluvthemovies just staring and sighing...infront of Rob..this I'd loved to see for real..because she is normally a very assertive and articulate person!..hugs to my favs!!