Sunday, December 12, 2010

Edward Cullen awarded 'Top Film Character' at the Richard Attenborough Film Awards


There are 14 categories in the Richard Attenborough Film Awards, or Rafas. Seven are chosen by regional film critics and seven are decided by the public.

Angelina Jolie's perf in "Salt" earned her the public vote for film star of 2010.

The public named Moretz breakthrough star of the year for her role in "Kick-Ass," while "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's" character, Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson, was awarded top film character.


Full article at Variety | Via | Via

4 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

I am happy and a bit in a quandry at the same time. I hope this character does not define Rob. I think he is so much more than Edward Cullen and though in Eclipse he was absolutely gorgeous and did the best acting IMO for the Twilight Saga, I know this actor has more than EC in him. Congratulations Rob.

Unknown said...

@Iluvthemovies ITA...Rob is an amazing actor, and I honestly believe Rob will be able to move past Edward...That character will not define him, except perhaps to young girls who only see him as Edward Cullen...I have high expectaions for WFE...This movie has an amazing cast that I believe will finally bring out the best acting in Rob...My current favorite Rob Character is Salvadore Dali...

Suus said...

Rob is amazing as actor and for me he is more than the Edward Cullen. He deserve this award and the real fan knows he is more than just this role :)

Calihi27 said...

I totally agree w/everyone. Although I love the character of Edward Cullen and glad he got an award for it, Rob is SO much more than that! I really believe he will have a long and successful career. He is SO talented. I am looking forward to all his future projects.