Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rob's Twitter Chat with Glamour UK - Full transcript and Pictures

Moving the post to the top because added a few of Rob's answers, now longer



imagebam.com imagebam.com
UPDATE: A few of Rob's answers, now longer (I'm adding just the ones that are longer than the transcript of the twitterchat)
In Breaking Dawn Part 2, new vampire powers have been introduced, which one do you like the most?
"I like the one which one of the Volturi [Alex] has, which just kills everybody. The fog thing that just kills everyone, that would be kind of fun."

Who was fined the most money for swearing?
"I think I was but Peter was the only one who actually paid, I was like ‘idiot’, she’s just a little kid, she’s just trying to scam us."

Will you read your kids Twilight?
"Depends on if they want to, I don’t believe in reading to kids. You put the book in front of them, if you wanna read, you've got to learn!"

Tell us one characteristic you wish Edward had, and one you’d love to have?
"I would love it if he had a six pack in the movie, and I’d like to carry that out of the movie as well."

If you keep on acting would you like to get a Knighthood some day? Sir Rob?
"I want to be a Lord, I want to be Your Eminence. How do you get that? Your Serene Highness."

Do you pick out what to wear or do you have a stylist?
"I do have a stylist but I pick what I wear. He brings me boxes of stuff, I dress myself."

What’s your favourite scene with Mackenzie?
"There’s a scene when she runs up, oh that might not be MacKenzie, oh wait, I think that’s MacKenzie, she runs up and we’re planning a battle and she jumps up into my arms but they’re not recording sound and so I’m saying all this stuff, saying all this incredibly inappropriate stuff and she always gets really angry at me. It’s really funny because it looks really sweet but..."

If you could swap lives with someone for one day... who would you be?
"A writer for GLAMOUR magazine? Or someone who works at Nandos."

Transcript of the twitter chat
- Robert Pattinson's first tweet is just "tweet" #GlamourRob

- ask something somebody? #glamourrob

- Loyal, keen, voracious RT @angel_swan_18 Des Twilight fans in 3 words #GlamourRob

- I like the fog one RT @avantika97 #GlamourRob In #BD2, new vampire powers have been introduced, which 1 do u like the most?

- I think I was, but Peter is the only one that paid! RT @KateEDonnelly Who was fined the most money for swearing? #GlamourRob

- Taylor I think RT @thew4llflower #GlamourRob Who would survive the longest in I'm a celebrity, u, Kristen or Taylor?

- Depends who the woman is... Either way, it will be offensive. RT @FirstClassKris What’s the 1st thing you notice about a woman? #GlamourRob

- Taylor's imprinting scene - the funniest & saddest RT @vale55dc which scene was the funniest to shoot & which 1 was the saddest? #GlamourRob

- A little sun round my belly button like Sisqo RT @ropebert If you got a tattoo what would it b & why? #GlamourRob

- They love each other v much RT @Dennniii Do Bear & Bernie fight often or are they good friends? #GlamourRob

- Depends on if they want to RT @somedayrk Will you read your kids Twilight? #GlamourRob

- I would love it if he had a six pack RT @KateFlor90 Tell us 1 characteristic you’d change about Ed & one you'd love to have? #GlamourRob

- Me! Because I'm a better than everyone RT @TARAISANINJA if the chars of Twilight were in The Hunger Games who would win & why? #GlamourRob

- Marmite and Baked Beans RT @PurpleHayley #GlamourRob When your parents visit you in LA, is there 1 thing you ask them to bring from the UK?

- Yes, I think. RT @aarushiganju Do you believe in soulmates? @GlamourMagUK #GlamourRob

- I want to be a Lord or Your Eminence RT @eleanorford #GlamourRob If you keep on acting would you like to get a Knighthood some day? Sir Rob?

- I do have a stylist, but I pick what I wear RT @contagiously do u pick out what to wear or do u have a stylist? #GlamourRob

- There's a scene where she jumps up into my arms RT @emmylovesrob What’s your fave scene with Mackenzie? #GlamourRob

- Depends what you consider fortune. RT @mzstaylorxx #GlamourRob is all the fame & fortune worth having no privacy in ur life?

- Someone who works at Nandos RT @Amy_Elizabeth30: #GlamourRob If you could swap lives with someone for one day.. who would you be?

- Goodbye everyone! Thanks for your questions #GlamourRob

And an article from Glamour UK about what happened during the chat
Robert Pattinson admitted that he believes in 'soulmates' when he made his debut on Twitter earlier.

The Breaking Dawn 2 star, who plays Edward Cullen in the final Twilight movie, revealed the secret when he took over the @GLAMOURMagUK feed, marking his first appearance on the social networking site.

When asked by one fan if he believed in soulmates, he replied: "Yes, I think."

The star also spoke about the two dogs he shares with rumoured girlfriend Kristen Stewart, Bear and Bernie. Quizzed on whether the pets fight or get on as friends, Pattinson tweeted, "They love each other v much," before commenting on how "weird" it was that the public were aware of them. "I've never spoken about them in interviews. I don't think Kristen has mentioned them, either, " he said.

On the one thing he'd change about his Twilight character Edward Cullen, he said: "I would love it if he had a six pack."

He also declared that, were the Twilight characters to be tossed into rival film franchise The Hunger Games, he would win because he's "better than everyone".

Pattinson's first ever tweet on Twitter simply read: "Tweet"

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is out on 16 November 2012. Click back on GLAMOUR.com to see all the footage and pics from the UK premiere, which takes place in Leicester Square tonight.

Source | Thanks to Ron for the heads up to the article with the longer answers

2 comments:

Amy said...

He answered my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twilightnan said...

Aww..I love all his answers especially about his dogs* Bear and Bernie*!!!!