Wednesday, November 28, 2012

'Cosmopolis' Available On Demand On Dec 18 + Pre-Order the 'Cosmopolis' US DVD/Blu Ray

ETA: From the Official Cosmopolis Facebook - Cosmopolis will also be available On Demand on December 18 (2 weeks before the release of the DVD and Blu Ray)
Also available on iTunes - You can rent Cosmopolis on Walmart too



From TV Guide


From TheHDRoom
Online retailer Amazon.com has begun taking orders for Cosmopolis on Blu-ray and DVD with a release date of January 1, 2013. New Year's Day falls on a Tuesday, the traditional release date for new home video titles, so please don't think the Cosmopolis release date is a typo.
Pre-order the Blu Ray HERE and the DVD HERE.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the info. I can't wait to have this outstanding Rob performance in my DVD library.

Iluvthemovies said...

Gosh, I wish this would have been released before Christmas, as least on Christmas I could have actually enjoyed myself watching Rob on my HDTV. Damn.

No name said...

Very excited, can't wait!!

twilightnan said...

It's already on sale in the UK...all I can do is touch and examined and looked at Rob's..err..Eric Packer's gorgeous pics longingly lol!..I have to wait for Santa to deliver it on Christmas day:-D...@Iluvthemovies...at least you can watch it on demand before you get your copy on New Year's day!

just me said...

i do Not know how can anyone Not enjoy this movie though....