Friday, November 23, 2012

New Picture of Rob and Kristen at Heathrow



Loook who's on my plane!!! robert pattinson and kristen stewart!! OMfG

100%serious we just arrived at the same time they were behind me in the line!

Couldn't get a pic though up close :(
at heathrow going to NY

yeah they are but they have gine up to first class with paul mcartney!! Really wanted a pic might try and get one!!

OMFG I can't believe that!! So excited!!! New york city here I come with robert pattinson and kristen stewart and paul mcartney!!!


Source | Via

7 comments:

No name said...

Thanks for the pic! Guest he spent Thanksgiving in London!

twilightnan said...

OMG!!.."Happy thanksgiving"!!.to all our friends from USA!!..thank you for posting this pic of Rob and Kristen...love it:-D

katy said...

I hope they have a safe flight. :)

crisk said...

Love them both, wish you luck and happiness! They deserve the best!!

just me said...

i love it when people tweet but don't give at least some small detail..
OMG is not enough, girls!!! lol.. thank you very much anyway:)

RC said...

I think a pic is enough detail. It's great to see them but the other part of me is sad for them. They would've made it through the airport without being spotted.

prassanna said...


Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic

and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have

learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.






Heathrow Taxis