Saturday, April 14, 2012

Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Production Update From Bill Condon - Reshoots: Rob and Kristen will be there


From Twilight

Hello Twihards!

Greetings from Los Angeles, where we're hard at work on BREAKING DAWN, PART TWO. It's truly crazy to think that it's been a year since we wrapped production in Vancouver, since for those of us in the editing room the work has never stopped.

A film is a lot like a puzzle, with each piece - each shot, no matter how brief - needing to fit exactly with the ones around it. Our Part Two puzzle is finally coming into full view, and in a few weeks we'll be heading back north to pick up some additional shots - the last tiny missing pieces. We're not shooting any new scenes or dialogue, just some technical work with some of our cast and stunt actors.

I am really looking forward to being back on set with some of the friends I've made on my Twilight journey, like the great Guillermo Navarro, our cinematographer, and his crew. And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time...

I'm excited to report that before too long we'll have another trailer for you to decode. And wait until you see the first posters -- they're unlike any "Twilight" images you've seen before. And then November 16th will be upon us and the final film will be yours!

Until then, have a very happy spring, and I'll check back in with you soon.

Best wishes,
Bill

According to BTwizzle1981 the re-shoots are scheduled to be from April 30 to May 3rd.

And from Jack Morrissey

3 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

Jack is such a cool dude. For the record I hate being called a Twihard. What do you call someone who is into Game of Thrones? Throners, Gamesters, Sirens of Song and Ice. I just want to know who comes out with these names?

twmmy said...

Rob will be there.. uhh, Edward withouth hair. Terrific.

twmmy said...

And I'm really not a Twihard. I'm a Rob fan! And will see BD2 only because Rob... I have BD1 dvd, but I hadn't watch it. Not very interested... though I saw it in the cinema.