Friday, August 26, 2011

Rob and Kristen talk about Breaking Dawn with the Chicago Sun Times

Rob and Kristen talk to the Chicago Sun Times - Fall Movie Preview


“I’m curious to see how it will carry out,” star Robert Pattinson tells the Sun-Times. “This movie is so different from the other ones. The stakes are so much higher because now it’s time to turn the entire saga upside down.”

And then there is the matter of Bella’s baby bump. “The birth scene is frightening,” Pattinson admits. “It’s a slap in the face. It’s failure to Edward, who has to choose between losing Bella and transforming her. It’s the toughest scene I’ve ever had to film in my career because this choice tears out my heart.”

Not since the Kardashian wedding has there been such a rapid tying of the knot. Stewart admits, “I was racing down the aisle during the first few takes because I was eager to get the two of them married.” Pattinson says, “We saved shooting the actual wedding for last because it was so important. We needed to be immersed in it.”


Via

1 comment:

Unknown said...

but it looks cool. i can't wait for the movie premiere :)