Friday, August 12, 2011

Kellan Talks About Learning Guitar With Rob and Jokes About Clothing Line


Kellan tells LA Times he learned guitar from Rob and Jackson
"I got a couple of books and some iPad apps, but I get to work with Rob and Jackson [Rathbone] on all these movies, who are brilliant musicians," he said. "I get to learn from talented people."

Pattinson has been strumming and crooning for quite some time, even contributing some music to the first "Twilight" film. Rathbone is in the band 100 Monkeys.

Still, don't hold your breath for "Twilight: The Musical."

"I can't sing for crap," Lutz said, "but I enjoy picking up hobbies."


And jokes about Rob while talking about his new fashion line (via E!Online)
We chatted with the actor-turned-fashionisto at last night's WWE SummerSlam Party and eventually talk turned to his new line, The Abbot + Main. So can we expect to see his costar Robby rockin' the designer duds?

"Rob and I were talking about doing a clothing line together!" Kellan surprised reporters by revealing.

Come again, Lutzy? It's hard for us to imagine R.Pattz spending his type putting together his fall line.

"He didn't know I was doing mine," Kellan explained before reenacting this convo (complete with a fake R.Pattz's accent, of course): "He's like ‘I should do one' and I'm like ‘Oh'. And he found out I was doing one and he's like ‘Really?' It was really funny. He wants to do one too."

But while former model Kellan went all Venice Beach chic for his collection, what would Rob's be like?

Kellan jokes, "What'd we call it, we called it ‘Rags by Rob' or something, because he's always so like, I don't know...hipster."

3 comments:

j said...

Lol...Oh Kellan. I'm 99.9% sure that Rob was just messing around with him.
It's funny that even people that know Rob still take everything he says seriously.

Iluvthemovies said...

Rags, I love it, if he was going to do it. Clever Kellan. However, I think Rob has better things to do than starting a clothing line at this time. He needs plenty of R and R at this time. He needs to soak up some California sunshine and fly home to visit family and friends, and a certain significant other, for starters.

Anonymous said...

Wow its amazing story i like it. Keep it upKamagra