Tuesday, May 29, 2012

'Cosmopolis' Portugal Premiere - Pictures and Videos

Added Video from inside the theater and tons of fan pictures

Fan Pictures



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Videos

Video from inside the theater (thanks @robstenpassion)





Red carpet







Thanks to robstenmafia



His parents supporting :) and David Cronenberg

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Fan pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

5 comments:

twilightnan said...

This is Amazing ..aww look at all those fans ..I love Rob in Blue suit<333..thank you to the fans who sent these pics..greetings to the portuguese fans:)..and thank you RPL!

JA said...

I miss not having a live stream :(

Anonymous said...

those are my pictures(mysecrethideoutt.tumblr.com)!!!
I saw him, and he's soooo nice and amazing!!!!!
love him even more than before if possible

Mandy said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures :) He really looks great. Glad you had fun

PixieFairy said...

It was amazing!!!!
I can´t describe by words how I felt...
I´ve had the chance to talk to Rob´s parents and they are so sweet and nice:)
I told them how wonderful their son was and the outstanding performance he provided in Cosmopolis!
Claire Pattinson even said "Oh, but it´s a bit scary" and i replied: yes, at one point I jumped out off my seat.
It is a day to remember, for sure:)
I´ll post something about the movie if you like;)