Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sweet Rob and Kristen Fan Encounter from today in London

Rob arrived in London this morning (see post here) and a fan already met him. Read her sweet fan account below

Her fan account

All right. I was ready to go to my dads house, so I opened my front door, turned to look into the house waiting for my mother, then I turned around and saw a couple. I looked at them and gasped. It was ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART. I screamed and fell on the floor crying. My brother ran downstairs because he thought i was hurt. Then he was like WHAT HAPPENED and I was like ROBERT! KRISTEN! and they turned around, didnt see anything and walked to the party. My brother looked and grimaced.

"Want to meet them?"

"YES OMG YES" still crying :S then he said get the camera and your blackberry and then he took me to meet them. I was still crying my eyes out and long story short, I got to meet them, and I got a hug from Rob and I was told to cheer up and Kristen said she would never hate me because my brother said if I didnt shut up they would hate me.

But I still have tears in my eyes after like one hour. I cant get over, they were so sweet even though we basically crashed their party! Rob was wearing a shirt, a grey hoodie, trousers and sneakers and Kristen was all in black with hair extensions.

Im so lucky, and so happy. Gah I still cant believe it!

Dont believe me? Nobody likes you & I have proof.


Tweets
Just saw Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart outside my door.. Crying so much but I got a hug!! I have pictures! I'm so happy I can't even!!!

I can't believe I'm still sobbing a little bit. Its been 1h. God though. They were holding hands & I just started 2 cry bro took me 2 them(:

Rob was inside the house, it was my neighbours party, but there are 1s w/ him on the camera.

They were the best. i was crying & my brother goes shut up or theyll hate u and she says "We wouldnt hate her! Aww"

Outside. Then he vanished into the house while I was playing paparazzi & snapping pictures.

They were holding hands when they walking down the street, before they noticed I was having a fandom breakdown ._.

It was a party, and they looked happy with drinks & stuff

They looked scared to see me crying, but my brother explained. So all good, they were adorable. people at the party laughed

They seemed VERY much in love. Holding hands & laughing together.

He was like "Ah stop crying" in a joky way.


There are a couple pictures, but no Rob in them. She says she will post her picture with Rob later and I'll update this post

imagebam.com imagebam.com


Read her full fan account here | Pictures (no Rob) here | @krenidivadi

8 comments:

drabrasil said...

Yeah..it should be the same that said one week ago that has some pics of Rob with another girl but could not post it ..yeah...ohhh maaa gawwww...
cannot to see the addiitonal pics.

Ana said...

There's always drama in this fandom. Anyway, thank you Mandy for posting. Let's just be glad he's back home with his friends and family.

yashi said...

To Roxxx you are obviously really dumb cause Kristen is very visible in the picture , before you trash a little girl and acuse of lying READ and LOOK cause u are hte only looking stupid now

drabrasil said...

thanks again for posting..and the drama will always be present because some cannot stand that Robert and Kristen are together...what they need to see? there are plenty images of them holding hands and being a couple...IDK why people cannot accept it . oh well...

Iluvthemovies said...

I can accept they are a couple and glad to see that Rob is back in London. Twilightnan I know you are especially happy, as far as the fan encounter, I am not into them anymore, I feel sometimes they are more instrusive than the pappzs. I am glad she got her pics but I am happier that Rob and Kristen are together, I don't need pics to prove it either. You either believe it or you do not. I am only sad Bear could not come along for the journey, I bet he misses his mommy.

dorym said...

Don't believe a word of it, sounds too stupid.

dorym said...

The pictures are so small and blurry they could be anyone, why is that? If she was up close and personal why go across the street to take pictures, you people are very gullible.

twilightnan said...

AAAAAhhhh Iluvthemovies ..you know me so well..OMG!!I missed this site...and the favs!*tacklehugsallofyou*..as you said who needs drama and pics ,I'm over the seventh Heaven that ROB and Kristen are together again..I'm ecstatic can you see me now*bounce*bounce*bounce*..I'm bouncing with pure Joy and Happiness:)..well you know..she's got his guitar..and he's brought his new one..so somewhere they are playing romantic musics together!!...as you said you either a believer or a non..that Rob and Kristen are in a Loving Committed Relationship!...and I don't need to spell it out which side I'm on!!..thank you RPL for posting...hugs to all the favs!!