Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stephen Moyer Doesn't Envy Rob, Wishes Him Best Of Luck


Stephen is often asked if he feels any rivalry with the stars of Twilight but the British star is adamant he doesn’t envy Robert Pattinson, who plays brooding Edward Cullen in the hit Hollywood vampire franchise. Robert, 24, regularly admits his life has changed since he landed the role and often finds it unbearable living in the public spotlight.

“Listen, if I were a teenage girl I’d want to f**k Robert Pattinson!” Stephen joked in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine. “I would have been floating upside down in a canal if I was Pattinson’s age. I wouldn’t have made it. I wish him the best of luck with that.”

Source | Via | Via

7 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

If I were a teenage girl, I agree I would want to f**k him. Since I am a California Mountain Lioness (cougar), I want to dream and admire from afar but it is not only teenage girls who want to to do it to Robert, trust me.

Unknown said...

non- hypocs bravely admit that they would trade places with Rob if given the chance. Who doesn't like being Robert Pattinson?? They pretend to have moral standards and opinions about being famous, but totally have no idea, because they haven't been there...and never been famous.

one last rant:

Why is it that everytime these fucking idiots have a new show, new film, and new magazine to sell, they just talk about Rob and Kristen, presto! instant publicity! Instant fame! Whoring oneself to fame had just evolved into something called hypocrisy.

SmittenWithRob said...

@ mujhiko_mujhiko, ditto on the your 2nd rant. It's true! All they have to do is mention rob or kristen's name and they know someone will check it out. smh

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@iluvthemovies ITA!! i'm 31 and i...well can't mention it here..minors might be reading this...not even in spanish!!! u all know anyway! ;p

Anonymous said...

Well, since I am a teenage girl....guess what? lol Yeah that.

twilightnan said...

@ Yaelfica..are you quite sure you've got the no.3 in the right order?..ur so mischievous and a riot it's hard to believe ur 31..are u sure ur not just pulling our legs??..ita w/ Iluvthemovies ..it's not only teenage girls who has this dreams about Rob..and I believe she knows what she is talking about!!,,it would probably embarassed rob if we all anonymously describe what we are going to do to him in our dreams!

meleny said...

@Iluvthemovies ITA!!! not only the teenage girls.