Thursday, August 5, 2010

More New Pictures of Rob waving to fans







I took these Monday night & Tuesday night after he was finished filming for the day. We stood out in the 100+ heat and rain just hoping for more than a passing glimpse of him. I had several shots of him on set- but I wanted one of him as himself. All day, while filming, they were very careful not to let you see much of him. After he changed into his regular clothes, I noticed that they weren't so diligent so I figure it wasn't him but the director wanting to keep movie secrets :). Anyway, as he drove by to leave he rolled down his window and waved at us. He was smiling and laughing. I just had to share them, he looks so cute and shy. He looked like he just couldn't believe that all the fuss was about him. My 8 year old daughter screamed at him and he looked directly at her and smiled and waved, needless to say, it totally made her day.

Thanks,
Melina


Via RobPattzNews

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute.... I wish I was there... but I'm in the other side of the world :(

maaahtwi4ever said...

omg he looks like a little boy in the second pic, so cute.
i wish i was the a driver.

Edwardlove!! said...

OMG look at him! he's soo darn cute and adorable!!my gosh you can't help loving him!! he looks soooo sweet... with his angelic smile!! I love you Rob ^_^

Unknown said...

so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

You just wanna eat him up. He does look like a little boy with this new do.

papagáj said...

Although i would like to see Rob in period clothes and suspenders ICU all the time i can tell with relief that it's better to see him closer to deserved break finally.

Mrs.Deen said...

papagaj, I am with you..I really would like to see that kid taking a break...May be after TCW he will get the much needed break...and go see Kristen before he goes to London.

I understand what everyone says ..yep he is the most adorable creature in every which way... inside and out.

Love you all

twilightnan said...

OH!ROB..WHAT A LOVELY SMILE..YOU'RE SO GOOD TO WAVE AND SMILE TO ALL YOUR FANS..WE SHALL MISS YOU TERRIBLY ENJOY YOUR REST AND COME BACK SOON..BE SAFE!!