Monday, January 19, 2009

Rob's Kiss of Death:


Millions of girls from around the world think that Robert Pattinson is the hottest guy on the planet.

The Twilight star can understand why they find his character Edward Cullen so sexy.

When he was asked by InStyle magazine what's so sexy about vampires he replied: "The danger. An affair with a vampires ends with the kiss of dead. Perhaps it also has got something to do with the naked neck (giggles).
"In Twilight I don't even look like a vampire, just like a strange guy."
Robert seems to make the mistake of thinking that he has no fans his own age. He told the magazine: "My fans are hundred percent female and either younger than twelve or older than thirty-five.

"My mum still thinks I'm an idiot (laughs). I'd say I am unconcerned, casual, un-vain."

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roooobbbbeeerrrtttt...I am twwwweeeennnnttttyyyyyy-fffiiiiiivvvveeee. UGH! Boys.

Sheri, RN said...

I'm 25 too Rob! :P

nina32 said...

I'm 22...same age as you Rob!

Anonymous said...

I'm 22 also! He has tons of fans his own age.

minervacullen said...

Silly Rob. He has millions of fans that are in their 20's. He is so oblivious to his hottness! That is what makes his so attractive.

Jordanne said...

well I'm 13 years old and i have friends that are 11,13,14 years old and trust me if they were your age they would ask you on a date well i know i would. anyways luv the movie twilight you look hot in the movie and in reality. Its hard to find 13 year old movie stars "that are hot"

Maddie said...

you twenty-somethings apparently need to give him a call xD

Anonymous said...

Rob- when will you realize how many 20 somethings love you???!!!

cullenforever_08 said...

Someone help me out here please! Is this a new In Style article? I don't recall this being in the In Style issue from around Christmas time but I hadn't noticed anything saying he was in an upcoming issue. And for the record, I am also 22...silly, sexy man.

cullenforever_08 said...

Someone help me out here please! Is this a new In Style article? I don't recall this being in the In Style issue from around Christmas time but I hadn't noticed anything saying he was in an upcoming issue. And for the record, I am also 22...silly, sexy man.

Hansom Ransom said...

Yes it is quite obvious that there are plenty of Rob fans 20+. All he needs to do is take a little trip to Orlando, FL.

CoyoteUgly said...

Robert, Robert what to do with you!

Andy said...

hey sexy man, i´m also 21, call me should you ever realize that there ARE women at your age out there! ;-)

^fAiTh^ said...

maybe..rob did not see girls in his age are sooooooo into him too...

ZoeyLuna said...

Oh snap, I'm 29... lol. I second the Orlando comment too. Hehe.

Mary-J said...

My God!

I'm 31 ! And in love like a teen of 12! Your my favorite Actor ans Signer, I don't know how many time I can listen Nerver think in a day!
Can't wait to see what's next!