Thursday, January 29, 2009

Robert Pattinson: I Love My... Knit Beanies


At this point in the Twilight pandemonium, Robert Pattinson, 22, has millions of teen girls screaming at just the sight of him.
Therefore, the British actor has got to stay under wraps when in the public eye.
Robert usually maintains a lot of wild, crazy hair, so it’s only natural that he’d need a hat that’s flexible to keep his signature messy locks tucked under. (In this case of the above pics, it's probably the VOLCOM Volcott Men’s Beanie, which stretches to fit all sizes.)
In a recent interview with fan site Robert Pattinson Online, the actor was asked how long it takes to get his hair perfectly coiffed.
“It’s the funniest thing. I just wear a hat a lot," he says. "I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever.
"Even today, I go into these things where I’m supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I’m literally asking [the studio rep] if I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off.”
Ewwww! Thanks for sharing. Ironically, those confessions hardly do much to keep the girls away.So what did Pattinson learn from not washing his hair for six weeks?
“That it starts to wash itself," Robert says. "If you don’t wash it for six weeks you won’t have to wash it ever again. Until it gets unbearable."
Do you like Robert Pattinson's messy look? Hat or no hat?
More pictures at source.

7 comments:

Sheri, RN said...

That is rather gross that he doesn't wash his hair. Surely they must wash his hair for the movies and promos and such. Either way though... I would still take him messy and unwashed lol!

Joelle said...

Yeah, the not washing your hair for six weeks is a bit much...but he's still gorgeous, dirty hair and all. And I love him in the hat!

annie said...

The beanies look great on him. As for, washing his hair who cares as long as he's happy.

Anonymous said...

I think he might be lying about not washing his hair- maybe as a way to get girls to stop obsessing over it. I don't know- not washing it for that long just seems way too extreme.

Sarah said...

Love Rob and all, but dude, get thee to a shower and wash your hair! Seriously.

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

i definitely knit.... where should i send the hat so that it gets to him??? lol

Wendilynn said...

of course he's lying about not washing his hair. hahaha...

its pretty common for guys who want to stem the hormone tide, to try and sound like they are not worth the effort to crush over. My son doesn't want to date yet and goes out of his way to look like he's allergic to soap.