Thursday, January 8, 2009

O Deer

Looks like there's two more books on Rob coming out...

A small write up on both of those from Pattinson Online:



Robert Pattinson: Fated for Fame

You swooned over him on-screen in Twilight; now learn about the man behind the vampire. His British roots, his musical talents, the audition that changed his life — there’s more to Robert Pattinson than his trademark hair!


The Robert Pattinson Album

Slated for a March release. But it sounds more like 80 pages of pictures.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

"...sounds more like 80 pages of pictures." bRING. iT. ON!!!

Anonymous said...

These are silly. :P

Anonymous said...

I just read the first sentence of this post. "Looks like there's two more books on Rob coming out..." and it looks like it means: books about Rob coming out (of the closet). I had a little panic moment even though I know that's not what it meant. Just wanted to share.

Gabbie Dillard said...

Does this remind anyone else of the Leo Craze after Titanic? Cause I know I had 3 books and a Bio Flick about him when I was a tween. XD Poor Rob. I hope he copes with this better than Mr. DiCaprio.

Anonymous said...

I'd say Leo has done pretty well for himself.

Anonymous said...

These Rob books are for the teeny boppers I'm sure. I wish a real adult bio of him came out.

Irma said...

just wanted to let you know of this fan-made trailers on New Moon nd Eclipse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPVGg95vb0&feature=channel

they are really good, not any amater vids. They are FANTASTIC!

reddvl1974 said...

OMG lmao "the captain" you are too funny....