Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Robert Pattinson Album


On March 1st, Plexus books will release THE ROBERT PATTINSON ALBUM. According to FANGORIA, "THE ROBERT PATTINSON ALBUM will contain 75 full-color photographs of the actor/musician ranging from candid shots to production stills to rarely seen glimpses. The text portion (written by Paul Stenning) will go into detail on his childhood, first theater and acting opportunities, early television roles and the making of TWILIGHT. Pattinson’s thoughts on TWILIGHT’s production, his music career and plans for the future while dealing with his newfound fame will also be heavily explored."
To pre-order this book go here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this. I have the Leonardo Dicaprio Album, and it's very good.

The Nozshe said...

Damn, I thought you meant music album.
:[

Spider Monkey said...

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this yet! Thanks, I'll have to get my hands on it 3-1-09!!!

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

I GASPED like I'd seen the ghost of Christmas Past when I read the subject.... I'm with The Nozshe - I thought you meant a MUSIC album.

I'd buy a Robert Pattinson CD like yesterday...

the photo album is ok too though lol.

caramel_larvone said...

gosh.. i really2 thought his music album, i was about to jump.lol