Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elizabeth Reaser Has 'No Idea' If Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Are Dating



Are they? Aren't they? It's the question that has been plaguing Twilighters since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart first auditioned on Catherine Hardwicke's bed. When they spoke to Oprah Winfrey about it earlier this month, they laughed off the chatter about their relationship. And in an interview with USA Today the actors admitted we haven't seen them out together because they've been deliberately hiding.

But if you're hoping their co-star Elizabeth Reaser, who plays vampire matriarch Esme Cullen, has any insight into their dating status, it seems she is the wrong girl to ask.

"Oh! I don't know!" she laughed when asked about the rumors when she stopped by the MTV Newsroom earlier this week. "I haven't talked to Rob or Kristen in a while, so I have no idea. Like I said, you probably know way more than I do."

Reaser said she's not really in tune with the personal lives of the people she works with. "I never know anything," she admitted. "I'm also, like, the clueless person on set that has no idea what's happening. And I think I like it that way."

She even joked that if she saw the pair making out on set, she would just assume, "Oh, they must be rehearsing!"

Really, the actress has more important things on her mind. "I'm always just, like, looking for the peanut M&M's, so I don't know what's going on,"

MTV

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm tired of the Twi co-star dodging and lying stuff. It's just embarrassing credibility wise, plus it makes them look silly. At least Taylor said, "I wish I could tell you." I'd rather they just honestly say "I won't comment on that, but thanks for your interest." No comment is honest.

chet said...

completely agree with Angela!

Jane said...

Good gosh. These people work together during the whol Eclipse when Rob and Kristen were calling each other husband and wife and they did not notice anything. Give me a break.

Shirlene said...

I would just like to say why Rob. & Kristen won't say that their dating. I think In the first Twlight film ,they were asked to sign a contract saying that they would not date.So we will have to wait till the Saga is finished. They are together but they can't SAY they are dating ! Now they are asking the interviewers not to ask "The dating Question" ...

Sarah said...

Leave her alone, she's human and she's responding the best she knows how - everyone responds differently to being asked about their friends' private lives.

And no Shirlene, it's not because of the saga lol. If they wanted to be the kind of people to tell the world their business they would, but they're not, and that's smart imo. And I think Kristen especially has good reasons for that... back off people.

twilightnan said...

It must be very difficult for two ppl who seems to be very much in love to keep their relationship a secret..hopefully Rob and Kristen will come out and announce the greatest news everyone is hoping to hear,that they are hopelessly in with..capital...LOVE..for the time being I would just imagine them being together in reallife...brings back my imagination of them celebrating KSTEW bday in Budapest after a lonngg separation..sigh..romance what else..wow..please, make our wishes come true!!!