Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ashley Says Rob Doesn't Understand Girls


The smoking hot vampiress is looking pretty fang-tastic on the cover of Seventeen magazine's June/July issue.

On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson

"When I met Rob, I didn't think twice about him. He's really attractive... He also doesn't understand girls. He gets alot of attention from them, but he doesn't quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter."

First Impressions

"When I met Rob, he literally didn't make any impression on me. He's quiet, he's not very outgoing, he wasn't like, 'Hey! What's up? I'm Rob!' So with Catherine, she was basically like, 'So, that's Rob.' And I was like, 'Oh, cool.' And it's just so funny now looking at it, because every girl swoons over him."

ETA: From the magazine via imnotaddicted | Pattinsonlife

Ashley Greene on Rob "He would come on set and talk in code about some girl, and we would have to fight tooth and nail to get him to tell us who he was talking about. He would be like 'there's this girl. She texted me. What should I say?" and the girls and I would give him advice on how to respond so he would look cool."


Source | Source | Source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww isn't that what we love about him? Rob's totally unpretentious and 'without game'. Hope he stays that way.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I get Ashley...at all.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!