Friday, June 24, 2011

New (Small) Picture of Rob and Tai - Screen Magazine Scans & Translation

The Rob and Tai picture is new. The article seems like a compilation of interviews with some "new" quotes.



imagebam.com imagebam.com

This article is based on an interview with Rob, at the LA premiere of movie “Water For Elephants”, by a reporter from Japan’s magazine “SCREEN”.

English Translation: mina
Rob: ”I finally decided to get a dog, found him at the shelter. To tell you the truth, I wanted to adopt all the dogs there and run a “Dog Ranch” and let them do whatever they want to do. But I guess it is not the time yet; I am willing to do so in the near future. My dog which is a mixed breed, seems to get big, that’s why I named him Bear. I want to have him around me all the time, and I want to take him with me everywhere. I grew up with dogs with my family, there were always dogs in my life. If I reincarnate and become an animal I definitely want to be a dog. They would do nothing much but eat and go for a walk; and for the rest would be either watching TV or taking nap. There’s not much difference with my life anyways. I am not too much of a fan of dog food, but I would be happy with a sandwich from the In’n Out every day. I became friends with an elephant since I worked with her in “Water For Elephants”. I’ve learned that not too much hugging or petting is needed to get around with the wild animals. We treat them as a part of the family, but you never know how they think about you in return. Like, if you are moving around a huge elephant, you need to be careful, if she steps on you that’s it. You still have to be very cautious around the trained animals.”

Rob: “Me and my friends went on a road trip around the States, it was interesting; people are different in each state. There was even a place with no phones. It was fun, many people didn’t even recognize me. When I go back in England, people notice me and look down to pretend I’m not there. Some tourists notice me though.”


Source | Via

3 comments:

thayzane said...

hi this in order to exchange messages with me? do not worry, just want to be friend ... Good course if u want .. sends the answer ok!! I'll wait ..... bjossss

thayzane said...

wow that makes you successful with women hen ... kiss!

thayzane said...

I'm waiting for your answer yes or no ... Success!