Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rupert Grint talks about Rob in Attitude magazine

imagebam.com

Q: The films have spawned lots of big stars, such as Robert Pattinson. Are you a fan of the Twilight films?
R: Yeah, definitely. There's no rivalry. I've only seen one-and-a-half of them. My sisters love them. It's great to see Robert in this huge thing.I was pleased for him.

Q: Do you keep in contact?
R: Not really. The last time I saw him was just before he got the Twilight job. I think ii was at the fifth film premiere. he just happened to be walking past as he wasn't originally invited because he wasn't in that film. (Laughs).


Scan | Thanks to ermynee_wazlib at Pattinsonlife

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to understand where this is relevant. Films are written as a screen play and then tons go into designing a beautiful piece of art for us to enjoy. Yet, I don't see where Twilight and Harry Potter have anything to do with one another. I was a bit shocked seeing this spread all over the internet yet not surprised since this is the internet and the media combined. On the blog I tend where we discuss film, characters and actors there have been some good discussions on this. Sometimes I think the media should focus something more relevant that inspires which is what all of this is about anyway isn't it. I love movies and I love to write about the emotions they flood through us all. I'll be traveling more I've heard recently for work so I need to find some way to research films while traveling and I think I've found just the thing. I’ve found this new technology called the Sling Adapter available through Dish Network free thru a mail in rebate. It has given me the ability to bring movies with me that are in my programming package plus access to tons of other online entertainment. With www.dishonline.com I can access tons of movies and thousands of TV episodes but I can also schedule my DVR events remotely if need be. My work for Dish Network will always require travel which will take me away from my blog but I can research everything I need while I’m away. Then when I get home I am prepared to write. http://bit.ly/lfqr3r. This will allow me to actually do my writing at home where it does not mix my work and play and my blog attendees will get a well researched discussion point. Of course, they are all buzzing about Breaking Dawn which is what is mostly on their fingertips as they type recently anyway. I'm still deciding who to end my Saga with, a lead or a solid character.