Monday, June 20, 2011

Peter Facinelli Talks About Rob and Kristen and Fame "I'm very proud of how they've handled it"


Do your daughters think you're so cool because you work with Robert Pattinson?
My daughters don't usually get impressed by people I've worked with because they're just Dad's friends. I think they're just enamored I'm part of the whole franchise. Rob is just one of Dad's friends.

Are you amazed at what he and Kristen Stewart have to put up with?
I'm very proud of how they've handled it. It's been fun for me to watch them rise to fame the way they have and the way they've handled it. When your life is put under a microscope like that it's very difficult to function and I give them great credit for functioning and living a normal life within the realm of their fame.


Read Peter's full interview at the source | Via

No comments: