Sunday, June 19, 2011

Old fan encounter with Rob (and Bear & Dean) on the Cosmopolis set

Remember this fan picture from the Cosmopolis set? Here is her story


As soon as I walked by 2 trailers I noticed Rob (with Strict Dean of course lol) walking out of one with his dog, Bear. It was really adorable -watching the two of them playing together. About a minute later I then noticed him starting to walk back to his trailer, which was when I walked over and introduced myself. We all shook hands and he said it was nice to meet me and my friends. He was so sweet and very courteous to us even though he did look a bit tired. We asked him for a quick picture and he said "sure!" My friend asked him how he was liking his stay in Toronto and he said "its been great!" We took our pictures, thanked him, he waved goodbye to us and he was on his way. 'Twas a very quick but lucky meeting.


Read the complete fan encounter HERE

No comments: