Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rob to appear at 2010 Teen Choice Awards


Hosted by Katy Perry, TEEN CHOICE 2010 celebrates the hottest teen icons in film, television, music, sports and fashion. Sandra Bullock, Robert Pattinson, Leighton Meester and Ashley Greene will join previously announced participants David Archuleta, Kristen Bell, John Cena, Miranda Cosgrove, Zac Efron, Victoria Justice, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Zachary Levi, Jim Parsons, Ryan Sheckler, Yvonne Strahovski and Shailene Woodley on the star-studded special.

Read the entire article over at Spoiler TV.

Via Pattinsonlife

5 comments:

Cindygal said...

Yay...I sooooooooooooooo wish REMEMEBR ME wins!!

chocolate said...

I agree ^^

Thesabstar1 said...

We must vote so we can see our boy on stage! (I may or may not have submitted a fake age)

Iluvthemovies said...

I hope Robert does win for Remember Me, it will show his skills outside of the Twilight Saga, because he so much more than a brooding teen vampire. I hope teens appreciate him for his Tyler Hawkin's role. I'll be watching and @Thesabstar1 you have commitment to vote for Robert by faking your age, I on the other hand are to cowardly to do that, you go girl.

maaahtwi4ever said...

i'm voting SO MUCH for Remember Me, that i think i will loose my finger lol