Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Fan Picture/Fan Report of Rob leaving the 'Water For Elephants' set last night


Last night I went to the Chickamuga set. It took me an hour to get there and like everyone says its really far out. I got there at 9 and like 3 minutes later a white van slowly came out. Robert was in the back on the passenger side of the road. He was sitting there and I noticed him and waved, then he smiled and waved back. Not many people noticed him because right behind the van was a black, extremly tinted SUV so everyone was paying attention to that.


Source | Via

4 comments:

twilightnan said...

i'm so happy for this fan I'm glad ur effort was rewarded when Rob waved back at you..you deserved it and you are a true fan..lucky you!!

Iluvthemovies said...

He looks serious in that picture but it is blurry so you can't really tell his facial expression. He must be exhausted, poor baby, get plenty of rest Rob. I hope he does take time, that I am certain he will, to go back to London, so he gets proper rest and hopefully his mother will pamper him a bit. I am also happy for the fan to at least get a smile and a wave.

maaahtwi4ever said...

even very tired it's nice to know he waved back,but ppl have to understand that he cant autograph and come to the fans everytime, he's working and not in a event for fans.

Iluvthemovies said...

@maaahtwi4ever,
ITA these are not film premieres or fan events this is work. He is decent enough to wave and smile and he must be so tired, but it shows what type of person he is, decent. Do you ever hear about any other actor having the so many fans surrounding thier film locations, I have not heard of one, this man is always swarmed by either paparazzi or fans. He is a very genuine and decent man.