Friday, July 9, 2010

Rob wanted to wear karate pants in Eclipse + NEW Edward still



• Robert Pattinson wanted to wear karate pants for the training sequence. “So we got him some karate pants, and it’s like the crotch hangs down to the knees, and I just thought, Ugh. Who’s gonna go for this? Because everything has to be approved by Summit,” Monaghan says. “We took them in a little bit, and they loved the karate pants. Who knew? I was so surprised.”

Read more about Eclipse costume trivia at EW

via kstewrobfans

2 comments:

RavenLilly said...

Well I love those Karate pants!! I think they are extremely sexy, and that is my favorite outfit I have seen on Edward! In fact all the clothes he wears in Eclipse suit him.Lol

shoegal2547 said...

Loved the pants when I saw him get out of the car in the movie...

@RavenLilly: agree, those pants looked very sexy on him!