Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aidan Quinn has a message for Rob about fame


80s heartthrob Aidan Quinn hit the big time by starring with Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan. He has kept up a steady acting career while maintaining his 22-years-plus marriage to Elizabeth Bracco, who is the mother of his two children.

He offers a few words to Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson, 24.

“Try and pick good projects,” the actor, 51, tells me. “Do what you want to do that challenges you as an actor. Be smart, have fun and start to produce your own material because the big fame rarely lasts. There will come a day when the phone doesn’t ring as much as it used to.”

Full article at the source | Via

4 comments:

maaahtwi4ever said...

and that was such a good advice.

Iluvthemovies said...

I respect Aiden Quinn and perhaps I am being cynical, but I am certain Rob knows that already I have heard him comment about Taylor Lautner and his father producing a movie together and how he would like to produce from the beginning to the end of a film project. Rob is very particular about what he wants to act in and selecting the scripts that appeal to him. I don't disagree with what he is saying but it is something we already know about Rob. I guess I am being to hard on Aiden. Rob knows what he is doing and I am certain he will have a sustainable and leading man career.

chet said...

good advice!!

Jane said...

How wonderful that this actor has been married to the same woman for 22 years. Isn't that unheard of in Hollywood. I think that is what Rob wants, a lasting relationship like his parents have.