Saturday, July 3, 2010

Charlie Bewley Talks Rob: "His Music Is Really Important To Him"


Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are the main stars - how did they make you feel welcome on set?

I don’t think it was really their job to make us feel comfortable. At the end of the day we are all actors, it wasn’t like there was some sort of initiation process. They are obviously under a massive amount of pressure and to have this new family of Volturi step on set and become part of this thing, it was probably more nerve-racking for them! I loved talking to Kristen, though - she’s a very deep, intelligent person and Rob reminds me of a lot of people I know from home. He talked to me about his friends back home getting recording contracts. His music is really important to him but with 12-13 hour days there’s not much time for that. I’ve heard him play and he’s good.

Did Robert and Kristen seem like a couple on set?
I would see them together. And when it was lights, camera, action, they were obviously together and they acted that very well!

Twi-hard fans are very passionate - what was it like when you were filming?
The craziest part was shooting in Italy when the fans were allowed on the set. We had 5,000 fans in the space of a tennis court! The word got out who I was - eventually! So they would be all: ‘Charlie, Charlie, can I have your autograph?’ Then they’d get up closer and say: ‘Where is Rob?’ I think he was under lock and key somewhere! I remember the exact moment where I became famous. I turned round one day and there was a wall of photographers all snapping at me because a little girl had told them I played Demetri.


Source | Via | Via

4 comments:

Linda said...

this is my first comment and it's sort of a test.

Hi Mandy :)

Zuza said...

Everybody's talking about his music but nobody hears it, unfortunately. 2 tracks on Twilight ost? c'mon rob, give us a gift.

Mandy said...

HI LINDA!

twilightnan said...

Welcome Linda!..this a friendly site,..if you're a Twifan and a Robert Pattinson fan..atic,then you will not be disappointed..you'll definitely get your daily fix of your Rob obsession from this site..looking forward to your future comments!