Friday, April 17, 2009

Billie Joe Armstrong Goes Nuts for Robert Pattinson

Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong told Spinner.com that he wants Rob Pattinson to play the lead character Christian, from the band's new album 21st Century "Breakdown."

Who would you want to play Christian and Gloria if this were given a big screen adaptation?

The girl that played in 'Juno' [Ellen Page] -- I think she could be Gloria. The song 'East Jesus Nowhere' -- I got the title from 'Juno.' There was that one part where the mother goes, "Why are you driving out in East Jesus Nowhere to go hang out with that couple." And it was like, "Oh my god, I've heard of Bumf--- Egypt, but East Jesus Nowhere? That's amazing." And Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in 'Twilight' [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid. Click here to read the rest of the interview.

Source

No comments: