Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rumor Mill: Rob in Pirates 4???




Keep in mind this is just a nice little rumor, before you love it or hate it. ;)

Robert Pattinson fans are hoping that Disney will allow their favorite actor to replace Russell Brand in the next Pirates of the Caribbean film.

It is alleged that Brand is set to play Jack Sparrow's brother but this could all change before filming starts.

Brand has offended lots of people in the last few months so many people think he should be given the boot.

Rob is so popular that he could demand a lot of money for appearing in any film.

Things have certainly changed for Robert. Shortly after Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was released he told the Daily Telegraph: "There's no reason why a film should cost 100 million.

"It's crazy. People will say, `We'll fly you out there to some country, pay for all your living expense, and then we'll pay you.' You're like: Why?

"I'm not really sure what my point is. I don't want to be paid ever again. I hate money. I want to do everything for free."

Article link

Thanks to silentscream821 at pattinsonlife for the find. ;)

16 comments:

Caitie said...

aw I love him. he's so down to earth :).

Anonymous said...

Wat? Robert AND King Johnny in the same movie? Maybe I won't fall asleep in THIS Pirates movie.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE that!!! I'd love to see him on this film!

Robbie said...

Oh, I completely understand. I hate money too. lol

;)

Traveler24 said...

Okay I would totally have an attack in the theatre if he played Johnny Depp's brother in Pirates 4! Johnny and Rob are my 2 favorite actors so I think I would lose it completely!!!

sheenaleia said...

He would do a great job, he def has the look.

Has anyone heard of what Rob's up to lately? He came back to LA and kinda dropped off the radar.

sheenaleia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanny said...

I love to see him as Jack Sparrow's brother, that would be awesome! They are both hot =)

Ksie said...

As much as I love Rob I don't know about this role. Would just have to see how he did.
Think he would be a better brother to Orlando Bloom's character if he had one.

Cadiwyn said...

Rob = PoC ...? No....

>.<

Blackie said...

If impersonating his mother he is hilarious imagine playing Jack's brother...totally unleashed!!!
Hope it's true.

Jenny said...

On second thought, I think it's a great idea. Rob could work with Johnny and the writers to make a really interesting character...and I believe this collaboration would be amazing, and make the 4th movie something REALLY cool and unique...

annie said...

Rob and Johnny onscreen together would be awesome. Maybe, Rob could bring some excitement back to POTC. It's been lacking in the last one.

Word Ninja said...

Those last two quotes are from an old interview, before he became hugely famous, I don't know why they'd use it there.

Blackie said...

Ali, you are right about that, I think journalists kind of "fill in the blanks" to make an interview or review looks longer. There are several that are doing this with Twilight/Rob, they just pick up the information from other places and do their "own" stuff.

Zany Zoe said...

Oh yeah that would be absoutely great!! The last three were kinda boring!