Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fancy man: Robert Pattinson



Times Online has a new article about Robert:

He makes a point of not doing any of the things other people do. It’s why he doesn’t regret choosing acting over university. “Even when I was 17 and I’d go to a student bar, I’d think, get me out of here. Not that I got accepted into any universities,” he chuckles. “Not one.”

I ask him whether he’s ever been in love and he says, “I guess so.” Then, because for some sadistic reason I feel like torturing him, I ask what it felt like. He looks puzzled, so I tell him about what I call the “clunk moment” — when you look at someone you fancy and realise you’re so into them, there might be no turning back. “I just got that feeling as you said that,” he says. “But I’m not sure if it’s related,” he mutters.


To read the rest of the article [click here!]

Source: RP Online

4 comments:

Ihduh said...

Haha, I love this interview!
But is the interviewer really 15? -confused-

Anonymous said...

I think she meant her inner 15-year-old. That's what Rob melts me down to, back when I was 15 and was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. It's the same feeling.

MissMonika said...

LOL. Mandi, I was obsessed with BSB also. *sigh* Oh memories. XDD

Anonymous said...

My favorite was AJ. So badass...