Saturday, May 1, 2010

David Duchovny Would "Go Gay" For Robert Pattinson

That's definitely a "random" comment about Rob. LOL

PhotobucketPhotobucket


David Duchovny would "go gay" for the stars of 'Twilight'.

The 49-year-old star admits he has a "long list" of famous men he would consider changing his sexual preference for, with director Woody Allen and the stars of the vampire movie franchise, including Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner among those he admires.

David - who has two children with wife Tea Leoni - said: "If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for.

"Garry Shandling is someone I've publicly gone gay for, for jokes. Oh and anyone in the 'Twilight' movies. I don't know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They're all fantastic."

David also revealed that one of his greatest pleasures is showering naked outside his house in Massachusetts.
He told Empire magazine: "I seriously hope no-one in Massachusetts reads this, but we have this outdoor shower and so I'm kinda naked and outside. I really enjoy taking an outdoor shower."

David also admitted he regularly uses his fame to get free goods.

He said: "Do I use my celebrity to get something for free? Hell yeah! Mostly sporting apparel. Oh and the courtside seats at basketball games are fantastic. It's a fantasy for someone like me, who grew up wanting to play basketball, to be down there."

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when is this ok? Thats just sick! Either your gay or not! Can u just "Go gay"?

Cindygal said...

...I would be worried if I was the wife!

Ursula said...

I think it's hilarious... it's a tongue in cheek expression though don't take it so seriously!

I have friends that have a man crush on Eddie Vedder and publicly admit they would go gay for him... ;)