Friday, February 13, 2009

People Magazine talks Rob & Salvador Dalí

Robert Pattinson Plays Eccentric Painter Salvador Dalí

Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson dons a mustache – and a heavy accent – for his next role as Spanish surrealist painter Salvador Dalí in Little Ashes. PEOPLE has an exclusive clip of the movie, which is set in 1922 and focuses on Dalí as a young man in love with the poet Federico GarcÍa Lorca, played by Javier Beltrán. Check out Pattinson as the eccentric artist in a charged encounter with Lorca – and Dalí's wife. Little Ashes opens in late March.

And check out a new scene from Little Ashes here.

source

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just watched the clip. It looks like he did an amazing job in that role just from seeing that!
There's a part in it where he turns on some music and dances to it. I watched that like 5 times; his dancing was so funny. lol

Brandi said...

I love the little dance!!! :D He is really amazing, I totally forget it's him when I watch him portray different characters. He does such a great job!

But I really love that little dance... :) Maybe he could come do that at my house... :D

elle said...

he is a brilliant actor. he brings the character to life with his portrayal.

please visit my blog:
http://ellestakeonlife.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

hahaha he's amazing xD

Traveler24 said...

hehe that little dance was too cute! I couldn't help but giggle watching him. Gosh I really want to this movie!!!!!

annie said...

Loving the little dance. :)

Anonymous said...

He's an amazing actor- seriosuly. You can watch him in this and he's miles away from Edward Cullen. He becomes the person he plays. He's awesome! <3 :0)