Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rob to have 4 songs on How To Be Soundtrack


A Robert Pattinson website is confirming Pattinson will have four songs on the soundtrack:
I have been able to confirm the following about Rob’s involvement in the “How to Be” soundtrack,
I can confirm that 4 tracks will have Robert singing and playing; his character in the film is a struggling musician, so they are songs he sings in the film itself. This news will be officially announced shortly….
From this post here.
Thanks to Monica on pattinsonlife.

8 comments:

Sheri, RN said...

That is great news! I can't wait to get them. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear them!

annie said...

Awesome! Now if spring would just hurry up and get here.

The Nozshe said...

YESSSS!

bbwraven said...

That would be so awesome!! I in dire need of new Rob music.

The Dreamer said...

i love the rough edginess of his voice....

a. said...

I can't wait to see this film - it's at the top of my list of "must see's" this year. You know, I liked Twilight, but I wasn't nuts about it - he was very good, of course, and it brought RP to my attention radar...but I think he'll be much better in future projects, now that he seems to be able to roll with the punches from starring in a huge movie. I hope he sticks with indies and meaty films like Little Ashes.

Oh, and Lainey Gossip can suck it. If she wasn't such a pathetic cow, I'd be offended by her recent RP post. I seriously doubt RP is going to be known as "that Twilight guy".

Unknown said...

Yay! I want! :)