Monday, July 2, 2012

New Rob Interview with Online Focus (Germany)


I spend my money on completely silly stuff like dog food. Or on phone bills because I never buy a European mobile phone when I'm here and at once I have to pay $20,000.

Full article/translation

"Acting has nothing to do with the brain, it exists for thousands of years already. And it is only since the 50s, since Lee Strasberg, that it became analytical," the 26-year-old said to FOCUS. "Actors need a voice and a face – and maybe balls," said the Briton, who lives in Hollywood.

In his new film “Cosmopolis”, on the 5th of July in the German cinemas, Pattinson embodies a multi-billion punters. Personally, the young multi-millionaire has no experience with financial investment, or fund shares.

He spends his money on "completely silly things like dog food" told Pattinson. "Or for telephone bills. I never get a European cell phone when I’m here. And then suddenly I have to pay $20,000."


Source
| thanks to @adorablekstew for the translation | via | Full article translation/Via

No comments: