Monday, July 2, 2012

Rob talks about Mission: Blacklist - The Script, Iraq and Meeting Eric Maddox

Mission: Blacklist France met Rob at the 'Cosmopolis' Berlin Premiere and asked him about Mission: Blacklist. Here's the audio.



Transcript

Question: Hi! One of your next projects is Mission:Blacklist. What made you choose this role and are you really going to scout locations in Iraq?
Robert Pattinson: I read the script. I thought the script…I didn’t even realize that the script was a real story and then they told me it was a true story. I met Eric Maddox who it’s based on. He’s one of the most fascinating people I have ever met and the story’s amazing. We’re looking into Iraq, I mean he was there, I mean it’s quite difficult obviously to go there, but I think it would be a good thing to do to go and start… you know.

They also have a few pictures from the Berlin premiere

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Thanks Mission: Blackilist France

2 comments:

katy said...

I am REALLY excited for this Rob's project...but I REALLY hope they will not go to Iraque.

Unknown said...

Nobody who likes him would want him to go to Iraq right now, I watch the news and is dangerous, wish that situation changes soon :(