Sunday, July 1, 2012

Katy Perry talks about partying with Rob, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber


She told thehothits.com, "There wasn't really any partying, cause when I party I party! I party like Andrew W K style, I crowd surf!"

"But no we were just hanging out, I love Selena and we have a lot of mutual friends and Justin's always been so nice to me and Robert somehow got stuck in all of this!"


There's also a video at the source (click to read the full article), but looks like it's for Australia only.

Pictures and videos of Rob from that night were posted here.

Via

3 comments:

katy said...

This is what I had sorta figured out all along. He went to support is friend Katy, but then she was also hanging with Bieber and Rob had no other choice than to follow them.

JA said...

"stuck" is right!

Cosmo789 said...

Anyway, I still love them. I like my work, สมัครเว็บ แทงบอล and personally, I don't care. Thanks for the information.