Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Rob Interview Sat.1 (Berlin Press Junket)

Translation of the full interview under the video - thanks to @Kris1787



Translation

I've just seen your movie.
Rob: Did you like it?
It's really crazy.
Rob: It's pretty weird. It's pretty out there.
It's definitely no teenage movie.
Rob: Yeah no. Unless you are a really clever teenager or really interested in big limousines.

In the movie there are many nude scenes. You have much sex with many different women. How was that?
Rob:
It's strange. Half of the sex scenes were not planned to be sex scenes. They should take place after the sex. The script said: "They just had sex", but David said on the day: "You have sex now". All my preparations, all the work and the huge dialogue scenes that I've thought about, I could throw away.

Has you girlfriend Kristen seen the movie?
Rob:
Yeah, yeah.

How did you prepare her for all these scenes with all these different women?
Rob:
The only problem is, when the movie isn't good. And then there is the question: "Why are you doing this? Why are you playing so many sex scenes in such a bad movie? If it's interesting and believable, then everything is okay."

When did you decide to make your relationship official?
Rob:
To be honest I don't talk about my relationship. Simply because I never do. Since I started doing interviews. No... simply no.


source | Thanks to @Kris1787 for heads up and uploading it for non German viewers

3 comments:

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

How did you prepare her (Kristen) for all these (8sex) scenes with all these different women?"

Such a stupid question. What is to prepare about??? it is not real sex. He is acting.

Iluvthemovies said...

Bravo Robert, I love the last answer you gave the interviewer,"To be honest I don't talk about my relationship, Simply because I never do. No Simply no." That is all you ever have to say, and for all those that need him to speak about it, I ask them, why do you need to know?