Thursday, April 14, 2011

AUDIO/SCANS: Reese talks about Rob

From Glamour Magazine (France) - Thanks to Sonia for the translation


Is Robert Pattinson really that pretty in real life?
He's not too bad, I know you're disappointed but it's the truth. He's smart, low profile and ultimately shy. He's really funny too, we couldn't stop laughing throught the whole shooting.

His hair is really short in this movie!
I know! All the Twilight fans are furious. What he's living right now, I've never seen that before in my life, and it happens wherever he goes. It's not just girls, either. I've seen 40 years old women screaming his name at the other end of the set, pressed against security fences.


US Weekly scan - Quotes from Reese about Rob and Water for Elephants from the press conference



Critics Choice has a soundbite from Reese saying sweet things about Rob

I don't think it's new, but click HERE to listen.



Glamour Scan | US Weekly Scan

No comments: