Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NEW Rob Interview from the WFE Berlin Press Junket (Dubbed)

ETA: Added translation





Translation thanks to Robsteners | Via

Looking a little bit as if he hasn't had enough sleep, but being very cheerful, he talks about his new movie and Berlin.

On Berlin:
"I love Berlin. I was 19 when I was here the last time and it's been one of the best holidays of my life. I'd also like to do something today if time allows it. Yesterday I didn't do anything, I slept the entire day."

Why Jacob's role attracted him:
"Jacob is my age and knows excatly who he is and what he wants to do with his life. But I feel like I don't know myself at all at 24."

On quitting acting:
"After every movie I think about quit acting. I've just wrapped the last Twilight movie and I'll start filming another movie just after this press tour. As soon as I wrap a movie I think 'Why do I always film another movie just after I've wrapped the last one? That's crazy'. But now I'm really looking forward to the next shooting. Towards the end I always think I don't have enough energy for the next movie, but suddenly it comes all back as soon as I wrapped the last one."

On jumping on trains:
"I'd quite like to jump on a train which ends up in the Maledives. I'd just lay on the beach and do nothing. All I need is a pizzeria and a beach bar next door." (laughs)

On the Royal Wedding:
"I am a little bit offended that I wasn't invited. I think it's a beautiful event. I understand why everyone kinda projecs their fantasies on to it, it does seem like a fairytale that becomes true."


Source | Via | Via | Youtube

No comments: