Friday, April 22, 2011

Donna Scott on scenes with Rob "He was very sweet. He’s genuinely shy"


Donna went on to say that Barbara is a tour de force who specializes in seduction—particularly that of innocent young men who join her circus troupe, which brings us to the subject of Donna's kissing scenes with Rob.

"I love that I got paid to kiss Robert Pattinson and he wasn’t sick," Donna said, citing Reese and Rob's admissions of runny noses during their scene. "He was very sweet. He’s genuinely shy," she said.

Donna explained that during the scene where her character is performing her burlesque dance and takes her top off to "twirl her tassels," Rob was particularly taken aback.

"When I did it, I turn around and take off my top, his face was, I think, very genuine," she recalled. "He’s like, 'Oh my God, am I really seeing this?' In my opinion, he was a little bit shy about speaking to me in the makeup trailer for a few days after that day," she added with a chuckle. "It was a little bit hard for him to look me in the eyes. It was so genuine."


Full article at HollywoodCrush

No comments: