Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rob, Kristen and Taylor to appear at the "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular"



From NBC's Press Release via Twilight Lexicon

Cast members from the Twilight Saga: Eclipse will also partake in the excitement onboard the Norwegian EPIC. Hosted by Nick Cannon, from NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” and Alison Sweeney, from NBC’s “The Biggest Loser,” the show will air in high definition on Sunday, July 4th 9-10 p.m. ET, 8-9 p.m. CT.

FromZap2It via kstewrobfans

Justin Bieber will set off sparks of his own when he performs at the "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" on NBC on Sunday (July 4).

Guess who else is coming? You guessed it! NBC says Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and other stars from the "Twilight: Eclipse" cast are also participating in the event, which airs at 9 p.m. ET Sunday.

Are you planning to watch the Biebster, Robsten and Taylor at the Macy's Fireworks Spectacular this Sunday?

We totally are! This is all the fireworks we need!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I am! (minus the Beebster-sheesh!)

Iluvthemovies said...

Where in the heck were Robert, Kristen, and Taylor? I saw Xavier Samuel and Charlie Brewley but I was expecting the the main leads. What a disappointment. I had spectacular fireworks going off in my back yard that were more exciting than watching Justin Beiber, cheating Leann Rimes, and I am so over Enrique Inglesias. Next time Macy get your facts correct. They also could of put a disclaimer at the beginning saying that the trio were not going to be shown due to scheduling conflicts or flight delays, whatever, but then probably no one would have watched the show.

twilightnan said...

Hi Iluvthemovies,it's about 3pm in England just been to town and bought two books twilight related ,remember me dvd not released in UK yet i was hoping to buy it today.. i was told not until 26 july..I've just read ur comments about macy's fireworks,I was looking for this video this morning as I was looking forward to see rob and kristen before i went out now,i won't bother if they are not there..I don't know if u see my message yesterday wishing u a happy 4th of JULY.hope u all enjoyed ur fireworks displays ..bye for now..kisses to u all!