Saturday, March 6, 2010

Robert Pattinson Thinks He's Ready for a Baby?


The Edward Cullen of 'Twilight' movie series admits that he loves the idea of becoming a big brother or even having his own child, stating 'I think I'm getting broody'. Robert Pattinson is keen to start a family after his parents and siblings fooled him into thinking his mum was pregnant five years ago. The idea of having a baby brother to look after thrilled the "Twilight" star - but the pregnancy announcement turned out to be nothing but an April Fool's Day prank.

And Pattinson has been keen to become a big brother - or a dad - ever since. He says, "I've always liked the idea of having a younger sibling. My family tricked me about five years ago that my mum was pregnant. I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day!"

"I spent the entire day saying I was gonna have a little brother and told all my friends it was the best thing in my entire life. I carried on for like three days believing it!"

And playing a big brother in his new movie "Remember Me" has only fueled Pattinson's parenting dreams. He adds, "After working on this movie, whenever I see a part now with a younger brother, or a part where I've got a kid... I just love the idea of that. I think I'm getting broody. It's so bizarre."

Source via Pattinsonlife


With so many articles from the Press Junket it's hard to know what is real or not. He really doesn't say much in this and during New Moon junket there's a video where he says he wants to be a young dad.

Edit: This video

No comments: