Friday, May 9, 2014

New Outtake From Rob's Premiere Photoshoot + Other Pictures Untagged

The first picture is a new outtake, the others are from the magazine, but now untagged.

HQ scans from Premiere France magazine were posted here and the cover picture posted untagged here, but we included the full image in this post.

New Outtake


Photoshoot pictures HQ and Untagged.


HQ
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com

Thanks to Laura :)| HQ thanks to Pattinsonlife

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a big artist! Love this shoot! Congrats Rob for this job!!!

verena said...

I totally agree. You need great guts to do such a photoshoot. Congrats Robert!

mamabev said...

Seriously???? I don't think so!

Unknown said...

As I'm looking at these pictures, I'm thinking, "seriously? Where is his agent?"
I don't know about all of you but I prefer to see Rob in a more masculine setting. This artsy stuff is all well and good, but I'm not feeling it.
I see no premise on which it makes sense to paint a perfectly beautiful man until he looks ugly and weird.

Unknown said...

It is very artistic. But I don't understand it. Art is supposed to say something, so
What am I missing?